The Russian version of the MMORPG ArcheAge has launched the third stage of development of the Nagashar server. Players who have heroes on the Raven or Ifnir server, or on accounts where there were no characters before, can create a character on it. For now, you can only create two, but this limitation will be lifted soon. Transfer from other servers is also unavailable for a certain time.
On the Nagashar server, players have access to personal challenges that allow them to receive rewards for completing the tasks “Goliath, the Mechanical Scarab,” “The Hundred Book Beast,” and “Academy Research.” The first player to reach Heroic Level 50 will also receive valuable rewards. In addition, the following options are available:
- the ability to create corrupted Efenian equipment, as well as the master’s equipment of the Ernard Library;
- participation in competitions at the Academy;
- function of creating hexagonal cutter blanks and enchanted engravings;
- battle with the Hundred Book Golem in Ernard’s Library (Chaos Dimension);
- participation in the “Port Argento Tournament” in the company of heroes from other servers;
- seizure of territories and sieges of castles;
- other adventures.
However, the publishers have prepared an event for other servers. Until December 21, players will be able to receive many gifts by completing special tasks.