Exactly two years after the Early Access release, Totally Accurate Battle Simulator is getting to release. The game can be purchased on PC for 435 rubles from the Steam and Epic Games Store, as well as from the Micrososft Store on PC, Xbox One and Xbox Series X | S for $ 19.99.
Together with the release, the developers released a patch, including adding local and online multiplayer. The complete changelog is as follows:
- Added two new factions, each with one secret unit.
- Added two new maps
- Added two new campaigns
- Added achievements
- Added health bars as an option
- Added integration with Twitch
- Added online multiplayer
- Added local multiplayer
- Updated user interface design
- Updated general interface design
- Updated default gamepad controls setting
Totally Accurate Battle Simulator is a construction game in which you can organize massive battles by customizing locations and units.