The developers of low-poly multiplayer first-person shooter BattleBit Remastered have released a major update 2.0.0. It reworked two maps and made a lot of changes.
“Our latest update contains many changes that will improve your experience in BattleBit Remastered. While some of these may seem overdue, it was very important for us to take our time with aspects that could change the core gameplay. We have constantly analyzed all of your feedback to present what we hope you find useful additions to the game, ”the developers said.
Let’s briefly go through the main changes:
- Reworking District and Wine Paradise maps.
- Changed progression after level 15 (leveling up to level 200 is generally easier).
- Bandages now allow you to heal yourself even when bleeding, restoring 40 HP. This applies to all classes.
- You can no longer heal other players with bandages. You can only stop the bleeding or revive.
- Only the Medic can heal other players with his gadget.
- New sea transport – RCB90.
- The District and Sandy Sunset maps now support Capture the Flag.
- Added safe zones for teams in Capture the Flag mode.
- Community API improved.
- Lots of balance tweaks, gameplay improvements and bug fixes.
The full patch note can be found at page on Steam.