Warcraft Arclight Rumble is currently in closed testing. Gamers have already recorded the gameplay, and this article contains all the known information on the project.
Warcraft Arclight Rumble is a mobile arcade game with elements from strategies like Clash of Clans. You can pre-order the game through Google Play to be one of the first to start collecting miniatures of various classes and rarities. Calling units costs gold, something like this system operates in Hearthstone. The project will offer exciting and challenging campaign levels, dungeons and raids. You can fight side by side with your friends or against them in PvP.
At launch in Warcraft Arclight Rumble there will be over 65 miniatures with the ability to collect decks from them. Remember, I said that gold is spent on summoning units? So, it accumulates over time, due to extraction from mines and from treasure chests. To post minikov closer to the goal, you need to capture watchtowers and meeting stones, that is, in addition to brute force, you also need to capture and control territories.
In terms of strategies, air units are effective against melee units, while siege units are better at dealing with towers. Well, in order to destroy the enemy boss, to which stretch our miniatures, we need to help them with spells.
Commander types in Warcraft Arclight Rumble
- Horde: Grommash Hellscream, Sneed and Cairne Bloodhoof will be among the commanders of this faction. They pick up the pace with gold, fast attacking units, and controlling enemies with stuns;
- Alliance: Tirion Fordring, Maiev Shadowsong, and Jaina Proudmoore are great for defense, healing, and stealth. They also rely on spells;
- Beasts: Charlg Razorflank, along with other beasts, disables enemy defenses, and numerous units attack and crush the enemy. By the way, the Crusher himself will be in the middle of the army;
- Black Mountain: Rend Blackhand and General Drakkisath encourage the use of powerful air units and elemental spellcasters that can burn the enemy;
- undead: Bloodmage Thalnos and Baron Rivendare use necromancy to summon armies of the dead and become stronger with each spell cast.