Blizzard Company decided rename the mobile game Warcraft Arclight Rumble, announced back in May 2022. From now on, the project will be known as Warcraft Rumble. Probably, the developers removed Arclight for the sake of sound simplicity.
The following changes have been made to the game since the last test was completed:
- Arclight Surge – The ability to return to familiar maps with a whole new approach.
- Heroic Campaign – An additional level of difficulty for those who are up for the challenge.
- New zones – “Darkshore” and “Hinterlands” will appear in Warcraft Rumble.
- New Dungeons – Familiar enemies await players in Gnomeregan and the Deadmines.
- Leaders and Talents – New talents have been added for all heroes, including the new leader Old Murkeye.
- PvP Update – The PvP system has been overhauled to include seasons with changing maps and modifiers.
- And much more.
Warcraft Rumble doesn’t have an exact release date yet, but according to the developers, a soft launch should take place within the next few weeks and months.