Uncover your old banned Warface accounts, if you have them! MY.GAMES has announced that it will hold an amnesty in honor of the game’s birthday. On April 12, all users who have received an indefinite ban for violating certain points of the “Rules of the Game” will be unblocked and will be able to return to battle.
The amnesty applies to players who have committed the following violations:
- Transfer of a game account or dissemination of information about the intention to perform this action;
- Transfer of game values or dissemination of information about the intention to perform this action;
- Using game bugs or spreading information about them;
- Interfering with the gameplay and other players;
- An attempt was made to access the accounts of other players.
This is not the first time such actions have been held. Earlier, the developers of World Of Tanks, in honor of the tenth birthday of the game, also unbanned players who broke some of the rules.