Blizzard has announced the release of Content Update 9.1.5 for World of Warcraft Shadowlands. It adds the ability to freely change the selected covenant, cosmetic items for heroes, and also makes various changes to the quality of the gameplay.
The main innovations of patch 9.1.5 for World of Warcraft Shadowlands:
- Balancing classes: In addition to the classic adjustments to damage, cooldown and others, the abilities that affect the area have changed. Now they are not limited by the number of targets, but they do reduced damage to all targets after the fifth.
- Additional customization: Introduced fresh new skins for the Nightborne and Lightforged Draenei, Highmountain Tauren, and Void Elves. Introduced new Druid Travel Forms and new Night Folk Soulform Beasts.
- Change of covenants: Covenant can now be changed at any time and without cooldowns or penalties. In this case, the use of all awards from the previous covenants is allowed.
- Legion Timewalking 2-week eventPlayers will have the opportunity to visit six Legion Dungeons on Heroic and Mythic + over the next two weeks. The Tower of Mages has also returned, where it drops out as a reward level 20 equipment from the Mythic mode in a new color.
- Cortia changes: The region has new movement points and the ability to replenish the anima reservoir from a distance. The number of fragments and relics obtained has also increased.
- Legacy content improvements: Balance corrected and now it’s easier to master outdated content in order to get transport or equipment.
Of course, these were not all improvements, changes and innovations. You can find a complete list of them on the official website.