The second broadcast of the developers of MMORPG Throne and Liberty took place, at which immediate plans to update the game were announced. First of all, let’s look at the changes that will appear in the game on January 10, 2024:
- The development team decided to change the rules for calculating rewards in open world events. The reward for first places was reduced, but the number of players who, in principle, can receive it was increased – now there are 150 event participants. The distribution of items has become more fair and depends on the player’s contribution to killing the monster. The more damage you deal, the greater the chance of receiving them. The number of activity points received for places in the ranking has also been revised.
- The party interface has received new updates aimed at the convenience of players. In addition, the logic for obtaining items from monsters has been revised.
- The number of activity points that can be obtained for completing party dungeons, completing guild quests and killing guild bosses has been increased. But they are reduced for killing world bosses.
- There will be new equipment available through visiting party dungeons.
- Improved quests in the Research Code (side quests).
- Class balance is still an issue, so some Magic Staff skills have received a buff.
- In addition, the game will receive a lot of minor fixes and game bug fixes.
The next major patch will be on January 17 (maintenance work will start at 23:00 Moscow time on January 16) and it will affect the following aspects:
- Work will continue to balance the skills of in-game weapons, especially the Magic Staff and Great Sword.
- There will be a class changing system that allows you to transfer progress from one weapon to another.
- Will add skill presets. Three presets will be distributed free of charge to all players.
- New cosmetic costumes will appear.
- The price for teleportation and the cost of ransoming the penalty for death will be reduced.
- Translation of text chat in the game.
The developers are preparing to merge unpopular servers and are focusing on the size of the top Korean server DaVinci, where 1,100 people gathered during the first appearance of the archboss. Perhaps in the future there will be additional graphic settings for such events that will limit the display of other players.
The “Resistance Event” starts on January 24 and will last three days. Players will have the opportunity to obtain the required number of items to unlock new skills. And the sieges will take place from February 2 to 4 on all servers in turn. Closer to the dates of these events, the developers will tell you more about them.
Codes that give valuable gifts upon activation were also published:
All changes dated January 10, 2024 can be found at official website.