Today, Disney needs no introduction. Whether kid-friendly movies or family-friendly content, you can blindly trust Disney for all your entertainment needs. We understand that not everyone has the time and data speed to catch the streaming content online. Instead, they can prefer downloading and watching the downloaded content offline on their own terms.
Disney Plus lets mobile users download and enjoy their favorite video titles offline, and this post discusses the same. Be with us to download movies from Dinsey Plus and learn the five best Disney Plus downloaders. Let’s get started.
Disney Plus lets you easily download your favorite movies and TV shows on mobile devices. If you have a subscription, follow the steps on how to download movies on Disney Plus.
Step 1: Download the Disney Plus application on your mobile device and log in to your Disney Plus account.
Step 2: Tap the Home tab to browse for a movie or click the magnifying glass icon to search the content library.
Step 3: Navigate to the film you want to watch.
Step 4: Tap the Download icon (a down arrow pointing to a horizontal line) under the movie.
You can navigate away from the app, and the download continues in the background. Once it’s finished, you’ll get a notification.
Step 5: Go to your app’s home screen and tap the Downloads tab at the bottom screen to find all your current downloads in one place.
Step 6: You can watch your movie offline and then delete it using the Edit button on the top-right of your screen.
- Disney Plus only allows downloading for offline watching on mobile devices, for instance, Android and iOS phones and tablets and Amazon Fire tablets.
- Disney Plus cannot download content on other devices like a web browser, smart TV, or game console.
- Once the Disney Plus subscription expires, you lose access to your downloads.
- All your downloaded content is removed if you log out, and you must manually re-download it.
- You must connect to the internet at least once every 30 days.
Currently, there’s no official Disney Plus app for Mac users. Furthermore, you can not keep your downloads after the expiry of your subscription. And even if you log out unintentionally from your account, all your downloads will be removed. So, a Disney Plus video downloader is necessary to save videos and shows in more compatible video formats like MKV and MP4. So now, even if your subscription expires, your downloads will still be safe forever, once and for all, on your device.
After downloading, you can quickly transfer the downloaded videos between different devices and watch them anywhere, anytime. Furthermore, most of the below-mentioned video downloaders are compatible with both Windows and Mac. Take a look at the five best Disney Plus downloaders with a detailed introduction, pros, and cons to help you choose and settle on the best one.
StreamFab Disney Plus Downloader is a secure and safe video downloader that helps assist users in downloading their favorite Disney Plus titles from any region and country like the U.S., Japan, Germany, etc. You can set the audio and subtitle language depending on your preferences and needs. You can even select all your favorite titles and enable batch download in one go. The program is pretty simple to use and is beginner-friendly.
- Download HD videos in high audio quality without commercials at a fast speed
- Offers a built-in Disney Plus app to save videos from most regional sites
- Keeps original audio tracks and subtitle languages in different languages
- Provides a Schedule Queue to auto-download the latest updated shows, movies, and other content
How to Download Movies on Disney Plus: Steps by Step
Step 1: While double-clicking StreamFab Video Downloader, you should start the software and head to the VIP Service section in the left function panel.
Step 2: Locate the Disney+ website and sign into your account to select your desired video to download.
Step 3: Next, you set the subtitles, audio-video quality, format, etc., to customize the output profile.
Step 4: Play the video and select the “Download Now” pop-up to initiate downloading.
*Part of the videos can be downloaded in 1080P. If the video you choose only provides 720p option, you can use UniFab Video Enlarger AI to upscale the video to 1080P and even 4K.
KeepStreams is another comprehensive video downloader solution that supports downloading videos and shows from most streaming services and social media platforms. With a high quality of 720p, KeepStreams enables you to download and save audio tracks and subtitles in your preferred language. Moreover, it automatically downloads newly released episodes as per the schedule. Fortunately, the video downloader is available for both Windows and Mac users.
- All-in-one video downloader supporting multiple platforms
- Download with different audio tracks
- Batch download Disney Plus videos
- Download Disney Plus movies and shows in 720p
- Downloads videos in MP4 format only
- Does not support 4K resolution
Kigo Disney Plus Downloader is a premier solution to unlock the full potential of your Disney Plus subscription. The software lets you easily download and save your favorite Disney Plus movies, series, TV shows, etc. and preserves the content in a high-quality format for offline enjoyment to elevate your entertainment experience.
- Downloads Disney Plus videos without installing the app
- Saves Disney Plus to HD MP4/MKV for any device
- Preserves multilingual soundtracks and subtitles
- Keeps subtitles as internal, external, and hardcore subtitles
- Legal and ethical concerns because of copyright issues
- Asks for your Disney Plus credentials
Audials Movie is another great software to record Disney Plus movies with numerous functions equipped. It enables you to capture the Disney Plus video streaming process on desktop screens, with HD definitions required. Audials Movies auto-detects the movie tags for exporting accompanying Disney Plus videos, allowing you to reorder them locally effortlessly.
- GPU encoding speed up to 2x faster
- HD definition to record Disney Plus videos
- Optimal bitrate selections
- It does not require you to log in to the Disney Plus account
- Compatible only with the Windows system
- Time-consuming to record hour-long Disney Plus movies
TunePat Disney Plus Video Downloader is a versatile software designed to download Disney Plus movies and other videos. It supports high resolution and saves audio tracks and subtitles in multiple languages. As the downloaded content is saved in MP4 and MKV format, you can quickly transfer them to any device and watch.
- Saves videos in MP4/MKV format
- Downloads HD videos up to 720p
- Search videos without installing the Disney+ app
- Keeps original subtitles and audio in different languages
- Does not support 4K resolution
- It does not support lower Mac systems
Disney Plus is a hub of entertainment and lets mobile users get the hang of its video title offline, too. We have already assisted you with the detailed steps to download and enjoy your offline viewing experience. You can also pick any of the 5 Disney Plus video downloaders to elevate your entertainment experience further on desktop and Mac systems.