NPIXEL has unveiled the first cinematic trailer for the new MMORPG Chrono Odyssey powered by Unreal Engine 4. It showcases part of the storyline with the epic battles of Idrigin members against the 12 Gods, which is only a prelude to the great war.
Also, fresh details of the novelty became known:
- Chris Velasco will join the soundtrack, who is involved in the soundtrack of such famous games as God of War and Overwatch.
- There will be a unique quest system and huge RVR content.
- A world outside of time and space, random dungeons outside of space (it is not yet clear what this means).
- A combat system where you need to apply strategy and tactics.
- The game is a multi-platform MMORPG that can be played on various devices: PC, consoles, and mobile devices.
The game has also updated its website and is now available in English. Below you can see fresh screenshots of the novelty and concept art.