Riot Games has released a major update 4.4B for the mobile MOBA League of Legends: Wild Rift, along with which a new heroine named Sivir was added. Let’s remember that she was one of the starting champions in the original League of Legends for PC.
Sivir is a marksman and has the following skills:
- Fleet-footed (passive) – Sivir’s movement speed increases when she damages an enemy champion with an attack or skill.
- Boomerang Blade – Sivir throws his blade, dealing physical damage to all enemies in its path. For every 1% critical strike chance, damage increases by 0.5%. The higher Sivir’s attack speed, the faster she uses this skill.
- Ricochet — Sivir’s attack speed increases. Her attacks ricochet around nearby enemies, dealing a portion of the damage. If the attack is a critical hit, the ricochet will also deal critical damage.
- Magic Shield — Sivir covers himself with a shield from spells. If he successfully blocks the skill, he restores his health and gains the Swift-footed effect. If the shield is not blocking anything, the cooldown is reduced.
- Go hunting (ultimate) – Sivir increases the movement speed of nearby champions. While the effect is active, the cooldown of basic skills is reduced.
- Unshakable Confidence: While this effect is active, Sivir gains 1 charge of Morale when he damages an enemy champion with an attack or ability, and 2 charges when he kills a champion. Each charge increases attack power by 2. When 8 charges are accumulated, the movement speed of nearby allies is increased and the skill’s duration is updated.
The update also made numerous changes to champion and item balance. You can view the full list at official website.