Here is a new article from the “Games of the Week” series. In it, we have collected for you information about all releases, tests, updates and other events related to online games that will take place from September 27 to October 3, 2021. We remind you that the article may be supplemented over time.
- Preloading MMORPG New World will be available at 18:00 Moscow time. If you pre-ordered, you can pre-install the client to start playing right after launch.
- After four transfers, the MMORPG New World will be released. The game offers a full-fledged non-target combat system with blocks and rolls, excellent graphics and many activities aimed at PvP and PvE. After the release, the developers promise to support the project with regular updates.
- The release of Free Fire MAX – an updated version of the mobile “Battle Royale” with improved graphics and new functionality will take place. Players will be able to transfer progress from the old version. Also, players of different versions will be able to play together in common modes.
- The strategic shooter LEMNIS GATE is coming to PC and consoles for two generations. In this project, players will have to fight in time loops, the duration of which is 25 seconds. There are five such rounds in total, and in all the past, present and future merge together, so it is necessary to predict what the enemy will do.
- RPG DRAGON QUEST The Adventure of Dai: A Hero’s Bonds will be released on mobile devices running iOS and Android. In this game, battles take place on a three-lane field, and to win you need to move, attack, dodge, block, charge and apply special techniques against crowds of enemies.
- The Russian version of MMORPG Blade & Soul will say goodbye to Unreal Engine 3 and move to Unreal Engine 4. The update will improve graphics, change the interface and speed up downloads. There will also be new content, such as the new Twin Blade Master, the Dream Forest dungeon and more.
- On September 28-29, the third beta weekend of the Icarus survival simulator will take place, which will open an arctic biome, where you can find new animals and get caught in blizzards. Also, the developers will make various changes to the gameplay.
- First-person shooter Insurgency: Sandstorm, originally released on PC in December 2018, will hit the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles. As for the consoles of the current generation PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X | S, the game will appear on them only in 2022.
- Until October 4, the first closed alpha testing of the updated version of the multiplayer first-person shooter World War 3 will take place. Only users who purchased the game during the Early Access stage will be able to participate.
- The second beta weekend of Halo Infinite multiplayer begins. This time everyone will be able to take part, not just by invitation. Also, in addition to the Arena mode (4 vs 4), there will be a Big Team Battle mode (12 vs 12).
- At 4:00 Moscow time, the second presentation of the MMORPG Lineage W will begin. The developers will reveal new information about the game and answer the most frequently asked questions. Pre-registration will become available on the same day.
- The free football simulator eFootball will be released on PC, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X | S and Xbox One. Along with this, the first season, called eFootball 2022, starts. After some time, the developers will release the autumn update, which will add the ability to create your own teams from more than 600 licensed clubs, new modes, new types of players and much more.
- There will be a presentation of Square Enix Presents, which will reveal details about some of the company’s games in development. In particular, they can talk about the Endwalker add-on for the MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV.
- The FIFA 22 football simulator will be released on PC, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One and Google Stadia. The game will also be available on Nintendo Switch in the FIFA 22 Legacy Edition.