The developers of the MMORPG Allods Online spoke about the main upcoming changes in the game. In the next patches, players should expect the following:
- Processing of resources related to the problem of long and expensive leveling of craft professions at level 73+.
- Redistributing the components needed to create an artifact among various game activities, as well as increasing the number of these components in rewards.
- Changes to class damage, including support.
- The ability to get the Lightning vehicle in a game way on subscription servers.
- Actualization of tasks for the creation of a Personal Allod.
- A more detailed description of the quests for obtaining Majesty and related items.
After all of the above is implemented, the developers are going to do the following:
- Increase the number of herbs in locations to facilitate the leveling of alchemy.
- Introduce activity on Eden, which will help to take a fresh look at PvP in the open world. Not only PvP fans will be able to participate in this activity, since elements of PvE content will appear in it. It is noted that this will be an unusual activity with new mechanics and nice rewards.
- Add the fourth boss of Nihaz Citadel.
The team did not share the exact timing of the release of updates.