The developers of the mobile MOBA League of Legends: Wild Rift brought another champion from the PC version named Renekton to the game. Previously, he was considered the best warrior of the empire, but in the end he was imprisoned under the dunes. Now he is free and is going to take revenge on his brother Nasus, whom he blames for centuries of imprisonment in darkness.
Renekton’s abilities are as follows:
- Consuming Wrath (Passive) – If Renekton has 50 or more. rage during the use of the skill, it absorbs this rage and gives additional effects. For them, he does not receive rage. Attacks grant 5 pts. rage. If Renekton has less than 50% health, the growth is increased by 50%. Out of combat, loses 4 pts. rage every second.
- Death to the weak – Deals damage to enemies around, and also restores rage and health for each enemy hit. Anger increases damage and health regeneration.
- Relentless Predator – Buffs next attack and hits twice. Anger increases the number of attacks to three and stuns.
- Slash and Slash – Dash, dealing damage and gaining Fury. After hitting a fighter, you cannot reapply for a certain time. Anger increases the damage of the second dash and decreases the target’s armor.
- Tyrant – Gives rage and health for 15 seconds. Each second gains more rage and deals magic damage to everyone around.
Below is a trailer for League of Legends: Wild Rift featuring Renekton’s gameplay.