NCSOFT has announced the start dates for downloading the client and creating characters for the MMORPG Throne and Liberty.
The game will be available to download on November 21 at 08:00 Moscow time. To do this you need to download and install Purple, find Throne and Liberty in the NCSOFT games list and install it. The exact size of the game is not reported, but the client from the technical test from Amazon Games takes 52GB.
Character creation will take place from 14:00 Moscow time on November 22 to 18:00 Moscow time on December 3. NCSOFT has published a step-by-step demonstration of character creation:
1) Launch the game and select “Create Character”.
2) Select a server and character gender.
3) Enter your character’s name and click Finish Name Entry. The character name can be a minimum of 4 characters and a maximum of 15 characters, and will not be case sensitive. In addition, the name cannot begin with a number, and spaces and special characters cannot be used. You cannot create 2 identical character names within the same server.
4) Customize your character’s appearance and complete its creation.
5) If you are not satisfied with your character, you can delete it and create a new one. The character is deleted for 60 seconds.
- Character creation is only available to users over 19 years of age.
- Only one character can be created for each account.
- There is only one character name on the entire server and it cannot be duplicated.
- If you delete a character, you cannot restore it.
- You can use a created character at the game release only from the account on which it was created.
- The names of characters that may be associated with obscene words or gaming services may be changed by decision of the administration.
Throne and Liberty will be released in South Korea on December 7, with a global release rumored to be scheduled for the first half of 2024.
We invite you to join the Russian-speaking discord serverwhich collects all the useful information about the game, and currently players are cooperating to play on the Korean release.