Multiplayer first-person shooter Overwatch 2 has received an update launching its fourth season. It added a new playable character called the Life Weaver as a support class. It can be obtained in the free Battle Pass at level 45 or immediately after purchasing the paid variant.
The abilities of the Life Weaver are as follows:
- healing flower – Hold to charge healing. Release to heal the target ally.
- hail of thorns – Rapidly releases projectiles in a sector.
- Platform-petal – Throws a platform that rises up when stepped on.
- Recovery Spurt – Dash in the direction of movement and heal himself a little.
- Grasp of life – Pulls in allies, protecting them while moving.
- tree of life – Plants a tree that instantly heals allies once it sprouts and heals over time while it lasts.
The new season also brings with it the Starwatch: Galactic Rescuers mode, in which players will have to participate in interstellar battles in a 4v4 format.