For third-person co-op action Orcs Must Die! 3, the second paid add-on called Tipping the Scales was released. You can buy it on PC for 195 rubles and on Xbox for $7.99 (the PlayStation version is not yet available in Russia).
The expansion adds the following to the game:
- 5 new scenarios – 3 standard, 1 combat, 1 map with references to the first part.
- A new race of enemies – haterrii.
- 4 new types of enemies – light, heavy, ranged warriors, assassins.
- A new weapon is a light machine gun.
- New amulet – reptile shell.
- The new trap is the thorn bush.
- 2 new skins – sand skins for Signus and Warwick.
- 6 new achievements
- All new maps have been added to the Battle mode.
- All maps have been added to Endless Mode, except for the Battle Scenario map.
Below is the new Orcs Must Die trailer! 3, published to celebrate the release of The Decisive Factor.