Fresh gameplay footage featuring new specialists for the first-person shooter Battlefield 2042 has been presented. The new part of the legendary Battlefield series is released on November 19 this year, and the developers continue to reveal more information about the operators that will become available at the release.
In this video, we were shown five new heroes, as well as the unique abilities of each of them:
- Navin Rao possesses hacking skills and is able to disable vehicles, activate the base defense system at a distance, and also receive intelligence from opponents.
- Emma “Sanders” Rosier has in its arsenal cluster grenades and micro-drones, which can be detonated. She also uses a wingsuit instead of a parachute.
- Ji-Soo Pike can use a legal valhak, which will allow you to see opponents through walls, and also when receiving damage, it better notices the trajectory of the shot.
- Constantine “Angel” Angel able to replenish supplies in the form of armor and ammunition. He requests a special beacon from the air, through which you can change sets of weapons. In addition, Constantine has a defibrillator that revives his allies.
- Santiago “Dozer” Espinoza can withstand more damage from explosions due to its powerful equipment, and also has a ballistic shield for reliable cover from enemy fire.