Cloud gaming is taking over the gaming industry. Not everyone is a winner (hello Google Stadia), but there are interesting services out there. One of them is Microsoft xCloud. Phil Spencer is trying to squeeze all the juice out of this platform; this led to the purchase of Bethesda and the addition of top DOOM and Fallout titles to the Xbox Game Pass library. Rockstar Games recently added Grand Theft Auto V.
It turns out that this is not all. And while Nvidia is afraid to repeat the fate of Stadia with its GeForce Now, Microsoft has already revealed new games for the first half of May. By the way, gamers on PC and iOS – Microsoft will test xCloud on these platforms.
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Consoles and PC)
the 6th of May
- FIFA 21 (consoles and PC)
- Outlast 2 (cloud, consoles and PC)
- Steep (cloud and consoles)
- Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD Remaster (Consoles and PC)
- Just Cause 4: Reloaded (Cloud, Consoles & PC)
- Psychonauts (cloud, consoles and PC)
Several games will be leaving Xbox Game Pass on May 15: