The weapons in the new NieR Replicant for PS4, Xbox One and PC are more important than you might think. It doesn’t just let you get stronger and deal more damage to your enemies – it’s an integral part of the story. If you want to see everything in the game, you will need to find all 30 weapons.
You will need them to get the last two endings of the game. Weapons appear in the order that we give below, and some types are available only in the first or only in the second part. Therefore, before moving on to part 2, collect all possible weapons. The very end of the first part is the location of Haunted Manor, so before you go there, try to buy all the weapons in the shops and complete all possible side quests.
Where are all the weapons
A total of 30 weapons can be bought or found in NieR Replicant. To earn endings C and D, you need all three dozen. So if you’re lost and can’t find another weapon to get to the real final boss, we’ve put together a complete list of places to look for it for you.
There are three types of weapons in the game – one-handed, two-handed and spears. Here’s where to find them.
- Nameless Blade: default starting weapon, don’t miss it!
- Lily Leaf Sword: Sold at the Village forge for 2400 gold.
- Nirvana Dagger: Found in Lost Shrine. Look for the chest on the walkways on the way to the outer stairs.
- Moonrise: Reward for rescuing the Guardians from the Southern Plains. This event is part of the plot, and you will not miss it.
- Rebirth: Award from the Prince of Facade. It’s also part of the plot.
- Earth Wyrm’s Claw: Sold at the Facade forge for 8400 gold.
- Blade of Treachery: Can be found in Haunted Manor. Look for a chest right in front of the boss.
- Beastbain: Sold at the Village forge for 16800 gold.
- Faith: Reward from the Mayor of Forest of Myth. Another story event not to be missed.
- Ancient Overlord: Another award from Prince of Facade. Also an event in the main storyline.
- Phoenix Dagger: Sold at the Seafront Forge for 31200 gold.
- Labyrinth’s Whisper: Reward from the side quest “A Bridge in Peril”.
- Side quest in the second part. Defeat the Shade on the bridge in Southern Plains.
- Iron pipe: Reward for completing the side quest “The Magical Stone”.
- Talk to the NPC near the entrance to the Forest of Myth. For further clues, find a character named Popolla.
- Kusanagi: given at the beginning of the second part. It’s impossible to miss.
- Ax of Beheading: Sold at the Village forge for 19200 gold.
- Fang of the Twins: Found in Haunted Manor. Look for the chest on the 1st level of the laboratory.
- Vile Ax: Sold at the Seafront Forge for 21600 gold.
- beastlord: Found in Lost Shrine, Revisited. Look for the chest before the boss fight.
- Iron Will: Reward from Gideon. It’s impossible to miss.
- Phoenix Sword: Found in Shadowlord’s Castle. The chest is in the bird room.
- Labyrinth’s Song: Reward for completing the “Disturbing the Sleep of Kings” side quest.
- To start the quest, speak to the Facade leader.
- Transience: given at the beginning of the second part. It’s impossible to miss.
- Spear of the Usurper: Sold at the Seafront Forge for 21600 gold.
- devil queen: Found in Lost Shrine, Revisited. Look for a chest near the foundation.
- Sunrise: Sold by Aerie, Revisited for 21600 gold.
- Beastcurse: Can be found in Junk Heap, Revisited. There is a chest right in front of the boss.
- Captain’s Holy Spear: Sold by Facade, Revisited for 30,000 gold.
- Dragoon Lance: Found in Shadowlord’s Castle. Look for a chest at the bottom of the spiral staircase.
- Phoenix Spear: Sold by Facade, Revisited for 32400 gold.
- Labyrinth’s Shout: Reward from the side quest “The Damaged Map”.
- To start the quest, talk to the blacksmith in the Village.
A source: gameranx.com