Studio Nicalis, Inc. launched open alpha testing of online co-op in the Roguelike action game The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. Along with this, patch v1.9.5 was installed, which introduced several fixes. You can find the full list on the special page. page.
Users who own the Repentance add-on are allowed to test online co-op. If you have it, then you need to do the following:
- Right-click on the game name in the Steam library and select “Properties”
- Go to the “Beta Versions” section
- Enter the following key in the special field: theyvegonetoplaid
- Click on the button that appears that says “Join: online-beta #IsaacOnline”
- In the list of beta versions above, select “online-beta #IsaacOnline” from the drop-down menu
The developers strictly recommend that players make a backup of their saves, which can be found at the following path: \Documents\My Games\Binding of Isaac Repentance.
At the moment there is no information about when exactly online co-op will appear in the main version of the game.