The Korean version of the isometric Action RPG December has entered the open beta stage. On this occasion, we decided to make a small guide for you with instructions for downloading on a PC. In fact, there is nothing difficult in installing the game – an account can be created without a Korean number, and a VPN is not required. But first things first!
How to enable English
First, we’ll show you how to get the beta version of December in English. The game picks up the system language, so you just need to change it to English. This can be done through Options -> Time and Language.
Unfortunately, this method does not help some and the game remains in Korean for them. We do not yet know exactly what this is connected with. There is a suspicion that this is due to the fact that the game has already been launched once with a Korean translation, but we are not sure about this. If you know what the problem is, then write in the comments, please. We will update the guide!
How to create an account for December
1. Go to the authorization page on the official website.
2. If the page is in Korean, be sure to switch to English (GLOBAL-English).
3. Click on the Register link.
4. Accept all the conditions by checking the boxes, indicate the date of birth and click on the blue button that says Confirm.
5. In the first field, enter your email address and click on the gray button on the right labeled Send Verification Email. After that, enter the received code in the field that appears below. Next, enter the password, repeat the password and enter the nickname (you can check the availability through the gray button on the right with the inscription Dublicate Check). Then check the box and click on the blue button at the bottom that says Complete.
6. Your account has been created!
How to download December
1. Go to the Floor app download page.
2. Click on the blue button to start downloading.
3. After the download finishes, run the exe file to start installing the launcher.
4. Accept the agreement by clicking the Agree button.
5. Specify the installation path for the launcher (1), if you wish, uncheck the box so that the application does not automatically start when the computer is turned on (2) and start the installation by clicking the Install button (3).
6. After installation, launch the launcher. In the authorization window, you can change the language to English.
7. After entering the username and password, check both checkboxes (the second one appears after selecting the first one). This is necessary so that the application does not require authorization every time it starts.
8. Click on the Install Game button to start installing the game.
9. Accept the user agreement by clicking the Agree button.
10. Select the path to install the game. Initially, this is the path where the Floor application is installed. The first checkbox removes the installer after loading the game, and the second creates a shortcut on the desktop – both can be left. Click on the Start Install button.
11. After downloading, you can start the game. If a connection error appears, then re-enter the game.