On the eve of the release of a major update 2.6 for the adventure Action RPG Genshin Impact, HoYoverse studio told about all the upcoming events. Among them there are both Prayers with new and old characters, as well as various kinds of activities. For convenience, we have compiled a short list for you:
- Prayer: Azure Campaign (March 30 – April 19) – Increased chance to get a new character 5★ Kamisato Ayato (Hydro), as well as characters 4★ Sucrose (Anemo), Xiang Ling (Pyro) and Yun Jin (Geo).
- Prayer “Poems from a wine goblet” (March 30 – April 19) – Increased chance to get 5★ Venty (Anemo), as well as 4★ Sucrose (Anemo), Xiang Ling (Pyro), and Yun Jin (Geo).
- Prayer “Incarnation of a deity” (March 30 – April 19) – Increased chance to get new weapons 5★ Haran Geppaku Futsu (One-Handed) and Elegy of Doom (Rifle), as well as weapons 4★ Sword Flute (One-Handed), Ceremonial Two-Handed Sword (Two-Handed), Dragon Bane ( Polearm), Wanderer’s Song (Catalyst), and Rusted Bow (Rifle).
- The world beyond the canvas (April 1-11) – Using a camera to photograph various locations to help Inazuma Asagiri-based illustrator find inspiration for his work. As a reward, you can get source stones, hero experience and pestilence.
- Violet garden colors (April 7-25) – Players will have to help the organizer to hold the holiday by taking part in four modes. As a reward, you can get decor items, recipes, source stones, a crown of insight, talent enhancement materials, and more.
- Archon Mission: Volume 3. Chapter IV. Requiem of Echoing Depths (March 30 – indefinitely) – continuation of the storyline.
- Legend Quest: Guardian Cypress (March 30 – indefinitely) – A quest related to the new character Kamisato Ayato.
- Battle Pass: Glitter Rewards (March 30 – May 9) – Leveling up can earn a variety of free and paid rewards.
- Adventurer Aid Kits (March 30 – April 13) – Three packs with various consumable items.
Update 2.6 for Genshin Impact will be released on March 30, 2022. iOS and Android PC and mobile device users can start preloading now.