After E3 2021, everything became clear: Microsoft bought out large game studios (hello Bethesda) to release famous titles in its ecosystem. That said, she and the Xbox division keep building their Xbox Game Pass library.
Now we have learned about new projects that will be available to subscribers in late June and early July. This includes both well-known games and not so much. Some of them can be played through the cloud (Microsoft xCloud).
- Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts (cloud)
- Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling (Cloud / Console / PC)
- Gang Beasts (Cloud / Console / PC)
- Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars (Cloud / Console / PC)
- Limbo (Cloud / Console / PC)
Game Pass Ultimate subscribers can now play eight more games via the cloud and with touch support. Here’s a list: