Respawn Entertainment showcased the multiplayer gameplay of Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond for the first time. In the trailer, you can see five different PvP modes that will be available at launch:
- Team Deathmatch – Two teams fight for the number of kills;
- Deathmatch – Every man for himself;
- Domination – Capture points;
- Mad Bomber – Classic CS mode;
- Blast Radius – Capture a point, but with rocket launchers.
The number of available maps is still unknown, but the developers said players would have to fight in locations throughout Europe. Up to 12 players will participate in multiplayer matches, which can be both real people and bots.
Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond releases on December 11th on the Oculus Store and Steam. Requires Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and Valve Index virtual reality glasses to play.